"I am delighted once again to pen the welcome note to the Tosh!Yas Technologies ."
Call +91 74 88 34 7779 | Email : email@example.com
Creating a company in Tally.ERP 9 is a simple, one-time activity. The company data created can be modified, exported, and other company data can be imported into your company at any given point of time.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Alt+F3 > Create Company.
● Directory: modify the data path, if required.
2. Enter the following details pertaining to your company:
o Primary Mailing and Contact Details
o Books and Financial Year Details
o Security Control
o Base Currency Information
3. Press Enter to create the company.
The Gateway of Tally screen appears as shown below:
1. Click S: Server Data Loc.
Note: If the administrator has enabled security access, users need to provide authorised Tally.NET user ID and password to access the server list.
2. Select the required location from the List of Tally.Server Data Locations.
3. Press Enter to continue with company creation.
Click here to know about connectivity and compatibility in Tally.Server 9 environment.
To alter details of an existing company
1. Go to Gateway of Tally >click F3: Cmp Info. > Alter.
2. Press Enter.
3. Select the company from the List of Companies.
4. Press Enter to view the Company Alteration screen.
5. Make necessary changes in the required fields.
6. Press Enter to save.
To delete a company
1. Select the company to be deleted.
2. Go to Gateway of Tally > F3: Cmp Info.
3. Select Alter.
4. Press Enter.
5. Select the company to be deleted.
6. Press Alt+D to delete. A confirmation message appears as shown below:
7. Press Enter to delete the company.
Note: Deletion of a company is irreversible. The company is permanently deleted from the system.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > F1: Shut Company.
2. Select company from the List of Primary Companies.
3. Press Enter to shut the company.
After selecting text or an object, you can execute different operations, such as move, copy, delete, etc. You can complete these commands using the command order, shortcut key, or mouse.
To cut text, or an object, follow these simple procedures:
(1) Open the Clipboard in the Home tab and click Cut.
(2) Press <Ctrl+X>.
(3) Click the right mouse button and select Cut on the opened context menu.
(1) Open the Clipboard in the Home tab and click Copy.
(2) Press <Ctrl+C>.
(3) Click the right mouse button and select Copy on the opened context menu.
To paste a selection of text or an object:
(1) Open the Clipboard in the Home tab, and click Paste. This is shown as follows:
The paste options
(2) Kingsoft Writer offers four paste formats:
(3) Press <Ctrl+V>.
(4) Right-click and select Paste on the opened context menu.
You also can set a default paste format based on your preferences. To do this;
(1) Open the Paste drop-down menu and choose Set Default Paste.
(2) Select Edit in the opened Options dialog box, and find Default Paste Format drop-down menu. You can then choose one of the Formatted Text, Match the Current Format or Plain text options.
In order to use format paint simply:
(1) Place the cursor on the text or object that you want to copy the format of.
(2) Open the Clipboard in the Home tab and click Format Painter.
(3) The cursor will change into the format painter shape.
(4) Move the cursor to the text or paragraph that you wish to change the format of, and select it.
Tip: If need to use format painter continuously, you can double click the Format Painter button .
To enhance the appearance of the text in a paragraph, you can quickly add a border and shading to selected text. When you add a border, you can specify what sides you want to include or exclude. For example, you can add a border on just the top and the bottom and leave the sides open. Shading colors the background behind the selected text or paragraph. If you want to customize borders and shading by changing line style, color, and width preferences, you can make changes in the Borders and Shading dialog box.
Suite of products developed by Microsoft Corporation that includes Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Each program serves a different purpose and is compatible with other programs included in the package. The suite of programs is compatible with both the Windows and Macintosh operating system. Microsoft Office is the most common form of software used in the western world.