The accounts information lists accounting masters like groups, ledgers and voucher types with which you can provide company's account details.
Accounts information provides:
● Single master option to work with one master at a time.
● Multiple masters option to work with many sub-masters at a time. A sub-master behaves exactly like a master.
To access the accounts information
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info.
Accounts information for ledgers, groups or voucher have the following functions:
Function Description Create To create new masters. Display To view the master information. Master information cannot be modified in the display mode. Alter To view and make changes to the master information. You cannot create masters in the alter mode.
To set the F11: Features
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > F11: Features > F1: Accounts.
2. Select the company from the List of Companies. The Accounting Features screen appears as shown below:
See F11: Company Features in Tally.ERP 9 for details.
To set F12: Configure
● Go to Gateway of Tally > F12: Configure > Accts / Inventory Info. The Master Configuration screen appears as shown below:
Note: The configurations is applicable for all ledger masters. Changes can be made in the Ledger Configuration screens as well.